Cherry Hill West Online Registration
Choose any icon below to register for an Activity
Student Activity Fee
The Cherry Hill Board of Education has approved Policy # 3453.1: Student Fees for select extra-curricular and co-curricular activities for all students in grades 6-12. The purpose of this fee is to help defray the costs for of the active supplemental contracts issued to coaches/advisors, arrangements for transportation, officials, rental fees, uniforms, participation fees for these activities and which are funded by the general fund. This is a one-time fee per school year and permits students to participate in multiple activities.
The fee collection and guidelines are as follows.
· All student fees and the completed Student Activity Form for athletics must be collected prior to the first try-out, organizational meeting or practice.
· Students who have not paid the student fee by the aforementioned dates may not participate in the activity until the financial obligation is met.
· Checks or money orders (not cash) are payable to Cherry Hill Public Schools and must be accompanied by a completed Student Activity Fee Form (which can be found in the Athletics or Guidance Office and is to be returned to the Guidance Office at Cherry Hill High School West, 2101 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 or you can follow the link http://www.chclc.org/parents/online-payments/west to our easy online PayPal payment link. Any non-negotiable checks may be assessed a fee. For Parents who have children in both high school and middle school—send the payment to Cherry Hill High School West. The forms will be processed by the high school and your child’s name/request will be forwarded to the appropriate middle school.
· The student fee for activities will be waived for any student who qualifies for and is registered in the free and reduced lunch program. Please note that beginning with the 2016-2017 school year, if you have not registered for free and/or reduced lunch programs by October 1st, you will not be eligible for these services for the entire school year, and this could impact a waiver request as well. Other exemptions shall be granted by the Superintendent or building principal for good cause.
· If a student is permitted to join any activity after the fee payment date, he/she may not participate until the full payment is made and accompanied by the Student Activity Fee Form.
· The payment of a student fee does not guarantee a certain amount of competition contest time, group activity event time, or certain roles, parts or designated responsibilities.
· The activity fee must be paid prior to try-outs and is non refundable.
· The Head Coach/Advisor shall provide a final roster of students participating in the activity to Athletic Director.
Student Fee Structure (per family per building) is as follows:
· High School - $80 per student ($150 per family cap)
· Middle School - $70 per student ($150 per family cap)
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: